Acer has reportedly found the perfect mesh of speed and portability with one of their new ultra-portable laptops. The Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830T, 4830T and 5830T are the names for the new laptops but the 4830T is the only model that has had the most details dropped so far.
All three models are on display currently in Hanover, Germany at the CeBIT 2011 tech convention. The upcoming 4830T will according to reports have a battery life of up to 9 hours on a single charge of their 6-cell battery. The reported components the laptop will be powering include the latest second generation Intel Core i5-2410M dual-core processor and the Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics chip.
The other features that have been uncovered for the 4830T are available below. The shipping date for the 13.3-inch 3830T and 14-inch 4830T in Europe and Italy have been set for April of 2011 but pricing isn’t known at this time for either model. The 15.6-inch 5830T price and shipping dates are both unknown at this time.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz (8 GB), 2 slots
- Hard disk: 500 GB 5400rpm
- Display: 14 inch WXGA HD LED Backlight CineCrystal, 140nits (1366 × 768 pixels, brilliant)
- Graphics : Intel GMA 3000
- Optical Drive: DVD
- Audio: 2 speakers Dolby Home Theater v3
- Networking: Wi-Fi b / g / n + Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Interfaces: 5in1 card reader, HDMI, VGA, audio jack, 2 USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0,
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Battery: 6 cell 6000mAh 66.6Whr
- Runtime: 9 hours maximum
- Dimensions: 342 × 245 × 24 – 25.4 mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Others: 1.3 MP webcam CrystelEye, multi-touch touchpad